Curator Ting-Ju Shao
Creative ceramic art, Art Critic, NGO official partner of UNESCO : International Academy of Ceramics member（2001-）, International Invited Jury, New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum committee consultant （2000-）
2016 Focuse Vessel International ceramic competition, Westerwald Ceramics Museum, Germany. (Jury)
2016 "Taiwan 2016 Ceramics Biennale", New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum (Jury)
2015 and 2013 "Cluj International Ceramics Biennale” in Romania (Jury)
2004 "The Jerome Artist Project Grants”, McKnight Foundation, MN, U.S.A. (Jury)
Ting-Ju Shao was born in Taipei, Taiwan in 1963. She has immersed herself in creative ceramic art for 33 years. Shao’s works have been displayed in 103 selected exhibitions and 15 solo exhibitions in the following locations:
- Europe: Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Germany, Greece, England, Croatia, Ireland, Slovakia, France, Austria, Romania, Turkey, etc
- Asia: Taiwan, Japan, Korea, China, etc.
- American : U.S.A., Canada, Argentina
- New Zealand, Australia
Since 1998, she has written articles for “New Ceramics” in Germany, "Ceramic Art" , “Taiwan Craft” in Taiwan , “The Shigaraki Ceramic Cultural Park Quarterly” in Japan , “Ceramics Art and Perception" in Australia and over 100 articles have been published. New Ceramics “Artist Journal” columnist at present in Germany.
- 2018 The book “Molding The World-Ceramic Figures of International Ceramists” interviews with Japanese Ceramic Artists Yoshitomo Nara, Shin FUJIHIRA, Mexico Sculptor Javier Marin, American Ceramic Artists Akio Takamori and Tip Toland , published by Artist-Magazine.
- 2011 The book “Ceramic Vision – Interviews with 20 Japanese Ceramic Artists”, published by Artist-Magazine.
- 2003 “Ting-Ju Shao”, published by New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum.
- 33 pieces of work have been collected by museums or foundations abroad, 10 pieces of work have been collected by museums in Taiwan.