- No registration fee is required.
- Registration deadline: May 5, 2019
- Registration method (by on-line application)
A work shall be qualified for the preliminary selection stage provided that all the required registration documents arrive at the Museum on or before the specified date. The results of the preliminary selection will be published on the Museum’s website before July 31, 2019. All qualifying participants in the preliminary selection will also be notified of the results in writing by Email and go through to the final selection stage. (A participant who does not receive notification by postal mail by August 31, 2019 should check the results of the preliminary selection on the Museum’s website and immediately contact the Museum. A participant who fails to take the initiative to contact the Museum before September 15, 2019 and causes difficulty due to late delivery of the work shall have his or her work withdrawn from the competition.)
3、Submission of works：
- Preparation of works: Upon notification of entry to the final selection stage, the participant should begin the preparatory work prior to the designated delivery period. The enclosed label should be affixed to the work, which should then be wrapped in bubble wrap or any other suitable packing material. It should then be placed securely in a crate, together with condition reports, instructions for unpacking the crate, and a note of any special installation requirements. On the surface of the crate, paste the picture of the work and the enclosed label of delivery. The participant shall be responsible for shipping insurance and ensuring that the work arrives intact. A separate notice containing all relevant details will be sent to the participant.
- All costs and expenses arising from or in connection with transportation, import and export customs services, administrative work, handling fees, packing fees and shipping insurance shall be borne by the artist.
- The participants shall be responsible for the connection with transportation (import and export), packaging, insurance, customs services, administrative work and handling fees in the process of submission and return. A participant who causes difficulty due to late delivery of the work shall have his or her work withdrawn from the competition.
- In person or by agency: From September 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019, all work should arrive at Yingge Ceramics Museum’s appointed location.
4、Shipping Damages and Insurance：
- Participants are responsible for any damage or loss incurred prior to work arriving at the Museum (or appointed location). Participants are also responsible for any damage or loss when return shipping of pieces following the event. Please insure your works if necessary. Please take extra care when wrapping your pieces for transport.
- Unpacking and inspection of items will be carried out after arriving, if damages occur, the extent of the damage will be reported to the participants. As there is no damage after the Museum check out, the Museum will take every precaution to keep them safe. Please note, however, the Museum will not be held responsible for damage or loss due to natural disasters or other unavoidable circumstances.
A participant failing to complete the packaging of the work to the required safety level, labeling, and necessary documentation, and thereby causing difficulty due to late delivery of the work, shall have his or her work withdrawn from the competition. The result of the final selection will be published on the Museum’s website before December 2019. All winners will be notified of the results in writing by email.
6、Return of work (either of the following two options): Participants should reply before the end of August 2019
- In person: Participants who wish to retrieve their works in person may do so in April 2021 (tentative); the exact time will be announced later. If the work is to be retrieve in person by an agent, the duly authorized person must present a power of attorney signed by the participant.
- By agency: Participants who choose this option are requested to send a letter of authorization to this effect before August, 2019 If no letter of authorization is received by this date, the Museum will assume all rights to handle the work without further notice. If necessary, the Museum will seek reimbursement from the participant for all costs incurred. The Museum is scheduled to handle the return of participants’ works by agency in April 2021. All costs and expenses arising from or in connection with transportation, packaging, insurance, customs services, administrative work and handling fees in the process of return shall be borne by the participant.